Are you our next great employee?
The difference between Wild Birds Unlimited and other retailers goes far beyond what we sell. It's who we are. Enthusiasm, professionalism, informed advice and superior customer service are the hallmarks of our staff.
We are seeking a full-time Sales Associate/Stocker with great retail and service skills. Working at your locally owned Wild Birds Unlimited store is an opportunity to support and educate our friendly customers about birds and nature.
Become a local expert on backyard birdfeeding! With our one-on-one coaching, computer-based training, and our library of backyard bird feeding, bird watching and product knowledge materials, you'll learn everything about backyard birdfeeding. We want to help you bring to life the store's mission - "We Bring People and Nature Together®...And We Do It With Excellence!"
Unlike many retail opportunities, there is room for advancement. If you have the right attitude and abilities, you can advance to store manager. We're looking to grow, and would love to have you grow with us.
Save big on birdseed with our generous employee discount.
- Friendly, outgoing disposition
- Appreciation of nature and passion for bird watching and the hobby of bird feeding
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous retail experience
- A flexible schedule and the ability to work an occasional weekend are required
- Commitment to provide quality products, service, expertise and a high energy shopping experience
- Ability to multi-task and spend extended hours on your feet
- Ability to lift and carry bird seed for our customers – a foundation of our service!
- Basic computer skills
Our goal is to provide quality products, service, expertise and a high energy shopping experience. Help customers bring nature into their own backyards and lives. Come join our team!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $20.00 /hour
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
How many years of backyard bird feeding experience do you have?
How many years of bird watching experience do you have?
How many years of sales experience do you have?
Are you in Chapel Hill, NC 27514?
Do you speak English?
Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
To apply for the position please email your resume and your answers to the Application Questions to [email protected]. Use Employment in Subject Line.